crash test vid of Sonata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_FTpEB1Yo
May be of interest to some on here

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 05:09:14 -0800 (PST), "Pit's"

A few months ago, I ran across some movie clips of low speed rear end crashes on several midsize sedans.
Of the 6-8 tests I saw, 2 or 3 had minimal damage, including the Sonata. IIRC, the Sonata appeared to bounce off, with no visible damage from the viewing angle. Some of the sedans' rear ends appeared to explode, and cost $1000's to fix. -
Bob