Vid of the Saab

Little vid from Brunters today. Ran it in road setup. 1.3bar, Pump Fuel and road tyres (which are looking a bit nasty now LOL).

Matt

Reply to
**-**

Cool, video doesnt do it justice, and as you cant hear the car, there is no real clue as to what its doing!!

Reply to
Ed

excelent! but do another without the tunes as i wanna hear the engine :)

shame there's no outside footage either of it going round :(

still i like

Reply to
Vamp

Nice vid matt, just shame you got music playing while driving, would be better listening to the engine tbh :)

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Nice fleece :)

-- Chet

Chet

Nice - can we all join you for a thrap around brunters sometime??? Would love to get mine flat out (140 I reckon, 150 if I get it chipped) and admit to it instead of hinting that I may have seen 150 on the clock....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Bah, 150 isn't even 100 mph!

Reply to
DervMan

music by scooter is it :) I like it anyway :) and the vids not to bad either :)

Reply to
dojj

See, told you it would be better without BT cranked in the background ;)

Reply to
Dan405

I just wanna have a go at that first corner :) If the Saab can do it at

110mph, so can i!
Reply to
Dan405

Matt, the link to "stopping" is broken when I'm looking at "cornering".

Just thought you might like to know.

Warmest Regards Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

errrm your

site is lacking a bit of content mate?

:)

Reply to
Vamp

Cheers chap. Now sorted

Reply to
**-**

Its utter shit.

Can't see s**te, can't hear s**te. It could be doing 5mph as far as I can tell.

Im sure it would be ok if it was at least x2 the resolution and at turn the musac down a bit.

Would be nice to *see* what the saab can do.

Reply to
Andy R

So lend me a £1000 quid DV cam and I'll do a better one.

320X240 is all the little cam'll do.

Pop down Brunters one weekend then. We're there most Sundays.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

I keep trying to invite myself....

Reply to
Dan405

Can do this sunday, but not the next one :)

Reply to
Dan405

Sunday after sunday? I wouldn't mind coming, but one of my mates will kill me if he doesn't get to see it too, so not this sunday :P.

Reply to
Doki

Anyone who's interested drop me a mail I'll give you my mobile. If you can get yourself there your all more than welcome.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

I'll just wait for you to waddle onto MSN :)

Reply to
Dan405