Secret search engine.

Reply to
wws

When I try this, I get redirected to

What is user ID and password?

shakiro

Reply to
shakiro

shakiro, when 1st posted, it went straight to the site. Now, it goes to a site asking for p/w & username. sorry, it was a fantastic site. s

Reply to
sdlomi2

When I tried it last night the site did not redirect me...

It must be maintained by a sharp administrator who noticed the increase in traffic.

Reply to
Anumber1

what a pity :)

shakiro

Reply to
shakiro

It seems alot of colleges offer students free access to thier databases. Gonna have to check this out.

Reply to
Imknotright

A lot of librarys have online access with a library card. Alldata CDs are in library in person only. I can find only one in Texas - Plano. :( Alaska, New York, Utah, Michigan....................ok The database is provided by the publisher of Chiltons Books. Really detailed walkthroughs.

wws

Reply to
wws