fixing paint chip in accent bumper

I hit a snowbank today and a piece about 1/2" by 1" of a paint chip fell out.
This is the bumper, and it looks as though there is foam exposed.
Anyone know a good way to seal and hide this?
I dont want water to get in and start causing problems.
thanks
Kevin
--
http://www.duggan.tv

http://www.kevsblues.com

Aren't you going to just get it fixed? Properly? If not, then you can go as simple as just putting a piece of duct tape over the damage. Not elegant, but it will work for a while. If you've got foam exposed though, you've got more than just a paint chip. You've got a piece of the bumper cover chipped out. They can be repaired, but it's cheaper and easier to just get another bumper cover from the junk yard or from the automotive aftermarket. Bumper covers are typically under $200 new from the aftermarket. Much cheaper in the junkyard.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net