Fixing a bumper

I dented my bumper pretty deep on the left side and im trying to fix it myself. Can anyone tell me how I could try to fix it myself.

Reply to
Mista_lee

"Mista_lee" wrote: > I dented my bumper pretty deep on the left side and im trying > to fix it myself. Can anyone tell me how I could try to fix it > myself.

make? model? bumper type? chrome? steel? plastic?

Reply to
xmirage2kx

I'm assuming it's a plastic-covered bumper? Get out your hand-held hair dryer and gently heat the area until it JUST becomes pliable, being careful not to discolour the paint. then, if you can get your hand in there, gently push out the dent, or get a long-handled wooded or plastic kitchen spoon and gently work the dent out. It may be perfect, but it will probably have some of the malformation left in it.

Reply to
HachiRoku