Fuse

Ok I know this is a stupid question but how do i change the fuse on a 2002 Accent? I think the fuse blew out on my Cig. lighter, so I went to change
it today, and I could not remove the fuse from the car to put the replacement in. Is there a special button ect.. that I need to push? I was able to remove the spare but not the one that I think is blown....thanks!
There should be a fuse puller in the fuse panel somewhere. Maybe in the lid. Its plastic, kinda looks like tweezers. If you can't find them try some needle nose. The fuses pull straight out.
Rob

if the fuse is box shaped the best thing to do is wiggle it from front to back while pulling up, if the fuse is flat, the white plastic fuse pullers will be located in the fuse panel in the engine compartment, use the fuse pullers and pull straight up. Don't forget to check the fuse panel under the dash on the driver side. If you just want to check the fuse to see if it's blow use a multimeter and on the ohms setting put the probe on the top of the fuse one on each of the silver test points. If the fuse is good you will show zero if it's bad your reading will be either O.L. or the needle will be peged out.
The white fuse oullers worked! And I can once again play my ipod! THANKS FOR THE HELP