I know I shouldn't, but.....

Golf will be back on the road very soon, but do I actually want to keep it?

Answer to that is probably no.

With a good clean and polish, it'll be looking good and probably worth close on a grand, so I could probably justify £2k for a 'fun' car.

Would a Reliant Scimitar SS1 / SST / Sabre be a _really_ stupid idea?

Reply to
SteveH

In article , snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

One Scimitar SS1 was ford engined the other was Nissan I think. As long as the chassis hasn't rotted, I imagine the Nissan one might be entertaining (turbo'd I think).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo