Going to Hearing

Well after one full year of trying to work with Hyundai it looks like we are going to hearing reagrding the high pitched engine whine in my 2006 GLS. Apparently they have decided they do not need to try and address
this matter.
I will keep you posted. BTW - If anyine has had any dealings with thier dealers or Hyundai regarding this noise PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! The more information I have when I go to hearing the better.
Does the engine run a little rough? If so it may be a bearing.

do you know what lemon law is? file it! sounds like a bearing problem, sorry to hear that and good luck. (be sure to bring an expert witness)
well, you have till 2016 or three circumnavigations of the globe to get it fixed under warranty. Its bound to get worse(if its not imaginary), and they will have to fix it.