hmaservice

Anyone have trouble accessing hmaservice recently?
Matt

I just got on it earlier tonight Matt - no trouble.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

I got several "page could not be displayed" errors. I did get to a number of pages. I was trying to find the service manual procedure for automatic transmission maintenance, but I cuoldn't find any maintenance pages for anything. Are these in the online manual? Usually the maintenance section is right at the front, but I didn't find any such section.
Matt

Ugh! What a pain it was Matt. I should have copied the url, but I didn't. I went to every logical place and at first all I found was the procedure for the manual tranny. In the process of looking all over hell, I saw the capacity of the automatic, but no change recommendations with it. Finally I stumbled across the change procedures, but like I said, I didn't copy the url. There is a lot of good info on that site but it is one of the worst site layouts I've ever seen.
As far as having any web site problems - I didn't experience what you are. All the pages did come up for me. I probably tired the web server out though, in my attempts to find the procedures to change the ATF. You just need to wait until the server has time to rest...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Load up the web site for your vehicle, and do a search with the following keywords: minute fluid
There doesn't seem to be any way to actually bookmark anything there.
Matt Whiting wrote:

I've had intermittent problems lately with both the hmaservice site and the parts online site, which has recently been revamped.
I have had trouble a couple of times with IE but if I switched to Firefox the pages seemed to download. I don't know if this is just coincidence but it has been the case more than twice. BCinBC

That's weird. It won't even let me log in with Firefox.
Eric
Eric G. wrote:

The new version of the hmaservice site will allow login with Firefox, but it didn't work well with it when I tried it a few days ago. That may be subject to change.