hyundia accent dash gauge fuse

2004 accent all my gauges do not read anything my fuses are good any idea thanks

steve wrote:

Lots of possibilities. Does the car run? Insure that the firewall pass through connector plug contacts are clean and tight and the gauge cluster is grounded. Other than that, you will have to trace the wires using the schematics. Go here for the diagrams: https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/
I'm presuming the gauges are actually not working and this isn't just an illumination problem.
What is the functionality status of the following, if equipped: ABS lamp? Brake warning lamp? Oil pressure lamp? Check engine lamp? Battery lamp? Seat belt lamp? Odometer? Trip odometer? Trip odometer reset? Temperature gauge? Speedometer? Fuel gauge? Tachometer?