In Dash Vacuum Gauge

I am looking for an in dash vacuum gauge that has a colored face. This is one that usually goes into the red when you have you foot in it and stays in the green when you drive normal. Do any of you know where I can buy one of these?

Thanks

Reply to
nvrpc

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

nvrpc did pass the time by typing:

Any auto parts store. Some are called a "fuel economy gauge" but you would be better off with a real vac gauge from someplace like AutoMeter and knowing that the more vac your engine is pulling the less fuel your using.

If your after saving $ may I suggest driving like you have an egg under your feet. It works, but sometimes tends to drive other drivers nuts when you don't charge up to the red light. :)

Reply to
DougW