Inside door handles

For my '95 Elantra....is there anywhere besides the dealer I can buy the inside door handles? Mine snapped in half while opening the door and it's getting tiresome to have to roll the window down everytime I
have to open the door. Also, what's the website where I can download the repair manual? Thanks.

Try any junk yard. Why not just get one from the dealer? They can't be that expensive, can they?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

"Mike Marlow" < snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net> wrote in message
Thanks, guys. I know that dealing with the dealer sometimes is a little expensive at times. I'll give them a call.
You can see the manuals at www.hmaservice.com.