Not Happy with flat

Same thing pretty much, but, if you buy the dealer kit, it will cost you

4 or 5 times as much as you will pay at Harbor Freight or Autozone.
Reply to
Vic RR Garcia

What will you replace the POS with? Probably won't have a spare either. It is a bad choice industry wide, IMO.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 05:53:53 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote in

You are exactly right. Next new car I buy I'll do what a previous poster mentioned. Wait until ready to sign on the dotted line and then say ".. oh I forgot to check the spare tire.." and then hold their feet over the fire until I get one.

If enough people do that, the dealers will be well stocked with spare tires/wheels.

Reply to
CRNG

Thanks. That seems to be the consensus here from others. Good to know.

Reply to
TomR