Not Happy with flat

Page 2 of 2

You are exactly right. Next new car I buy I'll do what a previous poster mentioned. Wait until ready to sign on the dotted line and then say ".. oh I forgot to check the spare tire.." and then hold their feet over the fire until I get one.
If enough people do that, the dealers will be well stocked with spare tires/wheels.
In typed:

Thanks jtees, Ed P, and CRNG for the replies. That at least lets me know that the new inflator/sealer kits are something that I can easily replicate on my own for older model cars.
On 02/09/16 14:42, TomR wrote:

Same thing pretty much, but, if you buy the dealer kit, it will cost you 4 or 5 times as much as you will pay at Harbor Freight or Autozone.
In typed:

Thanks. That seems to be the consensus here from others. Good to know.