Re: Need new tires on my '04 Sonata

Love my Triple Treds on my Sonata GLS 2002..good handling..really nice ride...don`t get Comfort Tred they are too mushy. Stan

"Stanley Schaeffer" wrote: > Love my Triple Treds on my Sonata GLS 2002..good > handling..really nice > ride...don`t get Comfort Tred they are too mushy. Stan
> > > Any recommendations on tires for an '04 Sonata. I only got > about > > 23,000 miles out of the stock Michelins.There are just so > many choices > > (and price ranges) it makes it hard to know what is good and > what is > > bad
I havent had to replace the tires on my 04 Elantra GT yet, but I have had excellent results with Kumho Ecsta HP4 tires on similar size cars (99 Mercury Tracer and 02 Toyota Camry). They are very low-priced and have a good ride, good wet handling and decent snow service. Check out the ratings and reviews on Tire Rack. Not super-sporty, but overall, a very good value as far as Im concerned.
Bill