Seals on 2002 Sonata GLS

Page 2 of 2

Do you happen to have Windows Vista as your operating system? I have one computer with Windows Vista and others with Windows XP (XP Pro). I have IE8 on all of them.
On the Windows XP computers, the SVG plug-in works. On my Windows Vista computer, SVG doesn't work. I did some researching and, as far as I can tell, the SVG plug-in just plain won't work with Windows Vista. I tried looking for another workaround, or a way to get the SVG plug-in to work with Windows Vista, but I don't think there is any way to do that.

I'm not sure what's up then. I have XP and IE8. It's not the plugin's fault. That plugin was End of Life'd in 2006. All modern browsers do SVG internally without plugins. It's HMAService fault.
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]