Those dang glove box clips/stops...

Now that I just responded how easy it is to change the cabin air filter I thought it wise to change my own now. But unless I'm forgetting something, what's the trick to removing the side stops in
the glove box?
I don't want to break them.
Anyone???
bobmct wrote:

On the *outside* of the box, press in on the black "button" that you see inside the box. At the same time, pull the black button toward the glove box lid. That should free the plastic latch and allow you to extract the latch thru the opening into the glove box. Small hands are big help...
SJ
On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:25:37 -0400, Speedy Jim

Thanks, Speedy Jim;
Worked like a charm even with my big thumbs.
bobmct