We all in here should give Hyundiatech a round of applause

He's gracious enough to spend his free time giving knowledgeable advice to us lesser technically endowded individuals, but also we should remember ourselves to first spend time going thru older threads
looking for info and answers Hewy
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:36:18 -0700 (PDT), Hewy

You are absolutely correct Hewy.
It is he who makes this newsgroup so valuable to many of us.
He certainly deserves congrats from all the regulars here.
Old_Timer
Hewy wrote:

Yes, many thanks to Hyundaitech for his generosity. His knowledge and lack of bias are a great combination.
    Speaking of older threads, is anybody else having the same problem I am having: -the header does not match the article -some headers only bring up sporge.
    I think Earthlink's newsservers hiccuped about a week ago; all the articles came up as "unread".
--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the

Not only that, but if Hyundiatech would open up a PayPal account and make his PayPal address known, I for one would send him a few bucks every time he comes up with some advice that saves me money. He's done it a couple times already and probably saved me hundreds, I feel I could give a little back. And this is saying a lot, because I'm pretty tight with my money.
Dan
i would also like to publicly thank Mr. Hyundai tech for his help in my power door lock problem on my 2004 sonata. he told which one ,where it was and i fixed it and my wife is happy now :-)

As a reader from Australia I must also add my thanks have passed on many of his clues and tips by forwarding to service manager of dealer who looks after our Hyundai vehicles .
If whomever hyundai tech is make sure if you land in oz you let us know the beers are on a few of us down here. Sincere thanks for your efforts and help P