Whats the fastest youve been in your Hyundai ???

06 Sonata V6, 110. It was rock stable, not white-knuckle at all. -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

I've had my 2002 Sante Fe in the low 120s. Very stable on a straightaway. Not sure I'd want to take too many turns like that.

I've had my 2006 Sonata at the low 130s. Again, very stable feeling but still going very straight; no turns.

Kiran

Reply to
Kiran Otter