Windshield Wiper 2004 Sonata

I will try to describe this as best as I can. Some of the nomenclature may be incorrect, so please ask for clarification if necessary.
2004 Sonata (same car with the bad clutch & flywheel from previous post).

On the passenger side front windshield wiper, the arm fits onto a bolt that is threaded at the top. A black nut cap threads onto that holding the arm in place. The problem is that below the threads on this piece, whatever was hold the arm in place so that it moved is completely stripped. Now the arm on the passenger side does not move. How can I replace this piece? Thank you!

I'd have to look at my wife's Sonata to be sure, but I'm sure it's just the wiper transmission. The entire transmission should be replaceable quite easily, and should not be very expensive. Good time to look at the junk yards. I had to replace the wiper transmission on a GM Bravada recently and my cost at the dealer was only about $20. Figure around $35 list. You'd have to check with a Hyundai dealer to find out what their prices is for a new transmission.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net