01 Trooper Questions

First dealer service at 50K. Svc. writer states it needs a 'top end cleanout'. This sounds fishy to me. Any thoughts?

My 88 Trooper required valve adjustments from time to time. Is the same required of the 3.5 L?

Is www itog com still active user community?

6 of 7 Dealerships in my area have dropped Isuzu, only one reamins to service them, and they had one Isuzu for sale on the lot. What's the future for Isuzu? Great to have a 100K warranty, but if no one is around to do the work, its kinda pointless. Makes ITOG even more important if we are to self support, IMHO.
Reply to
Mike