Axiom fog lights

I have a 2002 Axiom with factory installed fog lamps. These lights are small, but very effective. The problem is that I have a blown bulb, and cant figure out how to replace it. There is not a lot of room around the
light, and I would rather not have to remove the entire assembly. Has anybody had any experience with these. I would really appreciate any help for people smarter than me ab out such things.