Axiom CD player

I have a 2002 axiom with the CD play ( 6 disc changer in the center armrest). Can anybody help with getting a replacement disc cassette? I would like to set up a couple of disc sets for long trips. How can I order a spare cassette or two ?

Thanks snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Kevin F. Chambers

I am sorry this is not much help but I have seen an isuzu/mazda recycler on the net. I would think it would take an unimaginable wreck to destroy the cd cassette. I am sorry I don't know the site. I found it looking up axiom stuff in the google search blank.

Reply to
zitvlak66

Oh sorry. it was a

they should have the 6 cd cassette. Not mazda; hyundai.

Reply to
zitvlak66