Cabin filter

Hey folks I see and hear of a cabin filter in most vehicles need to be changed. I have a 98 Passport (Rodeo) and wonder if my truck has one. I notice that my fan is on high , but the air flow does not seem to be the
same as in my wifes 96 rodeo.. anyone know if these have on and where it might be????