Cabin Filter

Can anyone tell me if a 97` Z71 has a cabin filter? If so,where is it? When did they start this? I`m sure most don`t know about this.

Reply to
Bill

Can anyone tell me if a 97` Z71 has a cabin filter? If so,where is it? When did they start this? I`m sure most don`t know about this.

Reply to
James Del Mul

Welll "most" really need to read the owner's manual! :)

AFAIK for GM trucks: 99, SUV's: 00

Reply to
Markeau

Can anyone tell me if a 97` Z71 has a cabin filter? If so,where is it? When did they start this? I`m sure most don`t know about this.

Reply to
Jason J.C. Enclade

Can anyone tell me if a 97` Z71 has a cabin filter? If so,where is it? When did they start this? I`m sure most don`t know about this.

Reply to
calhoun

Sounds like something that would be changed by R&D "remove & discard" Sounds like a pain in the butt.

GMC Greml> >> Can anyone tell me if a 97` Z71 has a cabin filter? If so,where is

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Like others have said, I don't think the old body style truck has one.. but

99 new body style does and i need to replace it.. anyone got a cheap place to get them? jegs.com or summitracing.com?

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

They're not very expensive and you can get them at any auto parts chain. If you buy them online and have to pay shipping I doubt you'll save much if anything. They come two filters to a box because there are two filters in there to change.

Al

Reply to
ajtessier

bought mine from advanced auto

Reply to
Charles H.

Is this only on full-size SUV's or is the Blazer included? I have an 01

4-door Blazer and there is no mention of a cabin filter in the owner's manual.

R> >> Can anyone tell me if a 97` Z71 has a cabin filter? If so,where is

Reply to
RonT

Reply to
Markeau