Hey...new to the board.

Hi,
I usually post on www.4x4wire.com on the Isuzu board out there...you guys should come out and say hi! There's sooooo much info and knowledge there. I've learned alot from them...even bought my current Trooper from
a guy off the Wire.
Anyway...just wanted to say hi, and hope to see you guys out there.
Later Dana (K9Troopin on the Wire)
'91 Trooper, 2" Suspension and 3" Body Lifts, 33" BFG MTs, Hella driving lights, Rock Solid double sliders, custom storage/carpeted shelf in rear.....Indy4x winch bumper coming soon
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" ~Unknown Author~
http://community.webtv.net/Tule_hound/SARseekingyou