Isuzu injector problem

Hi all. I have the dreaded diesel in the radiator problem. I need to remove the injector sleeves but cannot find the removal tool or how to make one. Can anyone here tell me where to either buy the tool or how to
make the tool. I have access to a lathe and milling machine but need the specs for the tool. Can anyone help?
Adrian
Thread archive:

Sorry dude, I had the diesel in the oil sump problem. Was fixed in 2008 by the 2nd recall by GM/Isuzu on the 4JX1 engines, injectors and their O-rings replaced. Now there's a problem with the common rail pump. Your problem sounds worse, good luck. RL