Tow Bar Help

I have to drive a 1997 Ford Expedition from Virginia to South Florida. My other vehicle is a 1994 Trooper S Model 3.2l V6. I want to know if anyone
can recommend a tow bar that is capable to handle this issue. I thought about a two dolly, but I do not have the money to buy and the ones I can rent cannot handle the load capacity. Also, if I have all 4 wheels on the ground, will I have to disconnect the driveshaft in order to ship the truck or is the tranny in neutral (it is an automatic, btw) enough?
Ford expedition hitch is a 5000+ GVW-capable hitch. The Trooper's weight is 4200+ lbs.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.