XK8 advice sought

I am currently searching for a really nice second-hand XK8 here in Holland. Are there any particular XK8 known failings or problems I should be looking out for ?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
Simon Brightwell

Hi Simon,

Have a look at earlier post "XJ8 Know Problems".

I went ahead and purchased. Apart from tidy up items, the only issue I have experienced is the Heater Pump (being replaced by the dealer).

The most common problems are listed on the Jag-Lovers website.

If you purchase, I hope you enjoy as much as I have.

Cheers

Chris

Sim> I am currently searching for a really nice second-hand XK8 here in Holland.

Reply to
Chris Halpin

visit

where you can get all your questions answered. The main ones are Nikasil, and tensioners, nothing to worry about as long as you know what to look for :)

Reply to
Richard Wall