97 TJ hesitant acceleration

Hi All My 97 TJ will hesitate while coming from a stop in first gear. It feels like it is stalling out then all of the sudden it will catch and run smooth. The RPM's stay constant though. Approximately 20k miles ago I replaced the TPS on the throttle body when the TJ was idling at

2000RPMs. I want to say this is the CPS but it starts fine. The only thing I can think of is the Borla Header mod I did 30k ago maybe the heat from that is screwing with the plastic sensor. I am going to take the TJ to the quarter car wash and degrease the engine. Then go down and get some WD40 in all the sensors. Any ideas on what other sensors could have fouled up? Is there any place other than the dealer to buy new sensors? Thanks Mike 97TJ 4.0L 5spd(Pepe the Mule)
Reply to
Michael J

L.W.(ßill)