FREE JEEP PARTS

Since I can't seem to sell 'em I can give 'em away.

I have a TAN YJ Back Seat from a 93 - needs a bit o' cleaning but fine therwise; -and-

a BACK METAL SHELF that bolts in and turns the back behind the rear seat into a dual layer trunk. This seems to be about $150 - $200 in the catalogs.

I'm in Canoga Park CA. Just call and pick 'em up. (a donation couldn't hurt, though.)

Cell # 310 890 0589 (This phone will ONLY be on through Monday, then it's going off permanently)

Capt. Purple

Reply to
Captain Purple

How much for you to ship the shelf to Arkansas? Don't need the seat, though.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

I'll have to check -- besides, I'd have to find a box for it. Luckily I work for a company which throws away boxes every day. I'll post a price as soon as my wife (the boss) figures it out. Thanks CP

Reply to
Captain Purple

OK, It's $45 total. You can see it here:

.Click on the link on the web page to email the answer and info. Thanks. CP

Reply to
Captain Purple

I'll let you know. I just spent a bunch of money on my Harley, so I'll have to clear this with *my* boss :-)

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

Isn't it ridiculous what an item like that retails for? It's very nice of you to offer it the group... I'd want to be buried with it if I spent that kind of bread on one! ... a little extra storage space in the casket.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD