Help 97 TJ Engine Blown...

Hello All,

I have a 97 TJ 2.5 with 135,000 miles... The engine blew while my brother was driving it today... Not sure what happened yet.. All service has been kept up very well...

Anyone here have any advice on options.. new/used engine.. Can I put a bigger one in or do I have to stick with the 4cyl...

I have alot of money into the jeep besides the engine.. SO I would like to do something without buying a new one..

Thanks For any advice you can give!

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn