Installing dash speakers in a YJ

I've seen several posts over the years asking how to install dash speakers in a YJ. I just did it, and since others may be preparing to do the same, I decided to post info and pictures about it on my web pages. Go to

and follow the link to 'installingdashboard speakers'.Regards,

-Kris

Reply to
Kristian

One note of caution:

My brother offered to replace my wiper motor when it dies many years ago. He folded down the windshield to do this. He thought the hinges were just tight. Turns out the hinges were frozen, and the resistance he felt was the metal bending and finally breaking.

Reply to
Steve Foley