Off road places in MD

Any suggestions for a place to do some offroading near the washdc suburb area? Any idea would be welcome.

Reply to
bman

As far as I know, there is absolutely nothing. Virginia/Maryland is arguably the worst place in the country for anything off-road oriented.

Check out Hatfield McCoy. It would be worth the trip.

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light

Look up Paragon, and try asking on

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

Check out NoVaJeepers.com - that club makes occasional runs at GW Nat'l Forest in Virginia. There's also offcambercrawlers.com.

I've never actually participated with either club, but you can go wheeling by hooking up with these groups.

Brian