OT: V6 warning stickers

I just found these and had to share:

Cheers, - Jeff G

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna

I don't think so. We are installing a 4.2 AstroVan engine into a Jeepster, the 225 is going into a friend's Partster.

225 is a good engine, but a bit weak for freeways. It does seem an on-topic sale, we are mostly motorheads here.
Reply to
Paul Calman

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

"> Have a race when you're finished.

Good one. I offer to drag race local hot-rod boys with my rig, but they shy away when I get out a chain to drag them.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

What's the point in having the word poof if you can't use it ?

Dave Milne

On this side of the pond, poof is the sound you hear when the little magical cloud appears around a magician. And the claim here is that the word on the far side of the pond is poofter [sp?]

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11