Speaker wiring, 95 Cherokee

I was replacing my center brake lights the other day and started to wonder about moving the soundbar speakers to the liftgate, but I couldn't determine if there are speaker wires running to it...

Are speaker wires run into the liftgate when the soundbar is used? And if so, how do I identify them?

TIA ...

95 Cherokee Sport, I6, Auto, 4wd, 4.5" rough country
Reply to
MeMyselfandI