2004 Sedona...just bought one..how's yours?

Just want to see what others are saying/feeling about their Sedona's. I just traded in my 2000 sportage because it was having WAAAAAAY to many problems and I wanted something with more power and room. SO far..(only had my Sedona one day)..I like it..drives nice, has power, comfortable seats..Just want to hear from people who have had theirs longer and why or why they don't like it..

Reply to
misswishy

I've had mine for 3 or 4 months now, and I love it. No problems so far.

-B

Reply to
Brian Bernardini
2 months and going strong!!! I love it. Problem free. I replaced the tires because I didn't like the Kumho's, but that's personal preference. The mileage is worse than other vans, but it's cheaper! Actually, the van is heavier and has a steel frame, which accounts for the worse mileage. For increased safety, however, I think it's worth it.

Have fun with your Sedona! I'd buy another one in a minute!!!

Reply to
Garth Vader

We have had our 2003 Ex for about 1 year, 20000 miles, other than a nail in the tire, great van. The plastic is a bit under-par in the interior, it scratches easy and the base piece along the back is cracked from kneeling on it, which I don't think should have happened. We do like it and have no regrets!

Reply to
Mr. T

Good to hear..I feel better about buying another Kia now..I like the van so far, and feel much safer in it than I ever did in the Sportage. They aren't even in the same class..I was told by the dealership they stopped making the Sportage (hmmmm, wonder why) but are bringing it back either next year or 2006..I know I won't look at those again..even though after the Sedona is payed off, I will have a van the price of a hummer..but as long as I am safe..:-)

Reply to
misswishy

The new 2005 Sportage will be a small version of the Sorento.

Regards, Peter

Reply to
Pjotr

Hi, I'm lurking, could you put the prior dialog against the Kia Sportage. I have a 1999 Sportage w/o 4x4. Thanks

Reply to
Lily Mae

The new sportage will be on the Hyundai Sante Fe platform and will offer the same engines, etc.\

John

Reply to
John Manning

Just bought KIA Sedona LE in UK on 3rd September 2004. I think I have been given a 2003 version. The rear seats do not slide and I thought this was standard of the latest Sedonas. Can anyone advise how often the Sedonas have been updated and what I should expect. Thanks

Reply to
Steve