I assume I am the only one who has had trouble with an Optima?

I have an appointment to have the passenger's side window replaced, (the drivers front has been replaced twice) and the drivers outside mirror replace (again).

@ 38k miles, this trend looks grim. I have also had issues with the clutch (replaced) and fuel level sensor (replaced twice).

When I bought my Optima I knew I would either be getting a deal or would regret it. I am beginning to think the latter.

Honda and Toyota trades welcome.

Original Post: Is anyone else having trouble with windows? I have had my driver window replaced twice, and now my passenger front window is bad too.

The window comes loose from it's frame, get's cocked, and either goes up really slow, or doesn't seal properly.

2001 Kia Optima SE
Reply to
T.D.

I had that problem and took the car back to the dealer. They replaced the window tracks. No more problems. Drivers window regulator was replaced once on the drivers side. I believe that the parts guy said that there was an updated design available. $25 for the regulator from KIA

Reply to
termin8or