Am I the only one to think this car has so much potential?

Just begging for a Merc V12 air suspension and 6pot brakes with Jag IRS.

Reply to
Elder

Big yank V8 and a blower sticking out the bonnet more like. Side pipes, slot mags and goth detailing.

Reply to
Abo

Heh, that should have been taken out to sea and used as torpedo practice for Sopwith Camels.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Grow up FFS

Reply to
slap_ya_head

The only things that should have goth detailing are churches and gravestones. HTH :-p

Reply to
Pete M

*cough* Abigail Sciuto.
Reply to
Depresion

And Gina Holden in Blood Ties

Reply to
Elder

Right, so you reckon the budget and parts needed to do that is the kind of thing a chav chariot monkey would consider? Reckon you could pickup the parts with minimum wage salary in nice little Ripspeed blister packs?

I'm thinking big money major build magnum opus type project. Not saying I could afford it, but just wishing I had the finances to put into practice the potential I see in a car design for a very special one off.

And for the record, the Merc V12 is one of the most fantastic sounding engines ever, ever, ever built.

Reply to
Elder

Hmmm, not exactly a pretty lass even before you add the psuedo-goth paraphernalia. That so does not work for me.

Still, each to their own of course; Horses for courses. And that's one horse you're welcome to :P

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Agreed. She mings worse than that fat bird from Eastenders.

Reply to
DanB

going for goth amy lee is much nice and she also looks clean too unlike that bird

Reply to
Vamp

pat butcher?

Reply to
Vamp

Nor me either, the only one I can recall who did a good job of goff was Diana Rigg:

But even she looked better when she dressed normally.

Steve Firth

Yea, that works :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK