Kia Sedona roof rack

I have a 2002 Sedona and I would like to know how to go about installing a luggage carrier roor rack on it and where would be a good place to get one. Is is easy to do or should I take it to the dealer for installation?

Thank you very much

Reply to
midwayrider

Are you talking about an aftermarket removable roof rack like something from Yakima

or Thule
or something that mounts permanently and looks like it was put on at the factory (for example:
or go to
and enter "roof rack" into the search box). If you go back to the dealer and get a factory one installed you had better check the cost first - dealer installed factory items can get pretty expensive. The racks from Yakima and Thule aren't any cheaper but are removable and very versitile with tons of options. Any of these items are fairly easy to install if you have basic mechanical skills and can read and follow directions.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 13:42:45 GMT, someone posing as Jonathan Race donned fireproof bloomers and chiseled in the wall:

> or go to
and enter "roof rack" into the search box). Actually the Sedona already has a roof rack standard.

A quick look got me this:

and this:
(look atroofbag or cargo box) Remember, too, the Sedona is called Carnival in the rest of the world. Look for stuff there, too:

HTH!!

(BTW, why is it - when I'm driving 90MPH in the fast lane, blowing by other cars, that people feel the need to tailgate and try to pass me? This doesn't happen in my Maxima.)

Reply to
Perfect Reign

I was talking about a permanent rack but after reading your message I think I will look into the removable one..Thank you very much for your help

Reply to
midwayrider