101 Zeus brake conversion

Maybe a cautionary alert for those with, or thinking about getting the Zeus brake conversion for their 101.

I've had a couple of conversations recently with owners who've fitted them. The first expressed some discontent at the amount of grinding he'd had to do in order to fit the calipers (having been told by Zeus that all 101s are different!), another hadn't been given the spacers and as a consequence the steering linkage was rubbing against the rim but most alarmingly, the GS I was looking over at the LRO show, with the discs on front and rear was showing three discs with cracks. Not good given the 900 odd quid per axle, but potentially lethal too.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who has fitted this conversion.

Reply to
Mother