Another one bites the dust

Well I tried, after the disaster with the 110 Defender last year I chanced another. Brand new 08 plate XS and this one too has been rejected. Faults with the diff, gearbox, handbrake and bodywork are just not on for a motor costing nearly £30k.

Dealer has been fantastic this time (Farnell Guiseley) and have exchanged it for an 18 month old top spec Discovery 3 HSE Auto :-)

Reply to
Andy

'after the disaster with the 110 Defender.....

That's a shame then. Now for the REAL headaches!

Joe landy.

Reply to
joelandyman

Nah, had a couple of D3's before, no problems at all !

Reply to
Andy

We've heard the new Defenders have a not-so-good reputation with the new

6 speed gearboxes.
Reply to
Craig

The original TDi gearboxes were rubbish as well.

Reply to
William Black

Jesus, you *are* worse than me.

TBH the RR is top drawer, had no problems other than the few niggles it came with that they sorted.

Reply to
Nige

I saw this headline & thought of you!!!

Nige