Disco 1 Relays

Hi, At the moment my rear wash/wipe has stopped working. There is a suggestion it might be the Relay. Anyone know where this is? I have been told in the passenger footwell but I can't see them

Cheers H

Reply to
h graham

Have a look behind the trim on the left (outside side) of the footwell - they are very well cammoflaged!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Rangie classic are above the accelerator area. On mine it's Blue in colour and currently sat in the kitchen window on my roundtuit list.

Check the wiper , in my case the pole that the arm mounts on had siezed to the mounts. Also worth checking the fuse but I'd guess thats the first port of call.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D