Disco 3 Colours

Hi all

On my daily travels in Aberdeenshire (Turriff > Inverurie > Aberdeen) I cover 60 miles a day, I have seen dozens of Disco 3's since their release

*But* every single one has been Silver in colour, I have yet to see any other colour & no it's not a case of seeing the same vehicle each time, is this Silver obsession a region thing or is it more wide spread? Maybe trivia but got me thinking.......
Reply to
Dilligaf

I think I have seen one dark-coloured one and the rest (3 or 4) have been Silver. This is in North West England.

They still make me jump. "There's something familiar about that vehicle. Hm ..... it's got a Land Rover badge on it. Strange? Flippin' 'eck! It's a Disco!"

Judith

Reply to
Judith

Well down south (Gloucestershire) I've seen:

Gold Blue White Sort of Bronzey colour Last year I was seeing zebra coloured ones as well!!. And funnily enough lots of them have been Silver

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

There is a dark grey one near us, looks like an ugly transit van. Also I've seen a burgandy one in a layby just down the road. Richard (kent)

Reply to
Richard

I had the use of a V8 SE auto at the weekend to ferry my boss and his cronies to the Rugby at Twickenham. It was a very dark grey and showed the road dirt really badly, needs to be either spotless or covered in mud, anything in between looks bad.

The V8 was awesome but I'm glad I wasn't paying for the fuel. It just asked to be driven in hooligan mode!!

Sean

73FL74 101gs 1984 110 2.5D Medway Military Vehicle Group
sean101ryan

Funnily enough I noticed the same thing in Goulburn (about 2 hours south west of Sydney) recently. I wondered if Australian country regions had the choice of silver or ... silver.

Reply to
Viviane