disco II head unit

Anyone know of make/models of head unit that will operate with the Harmon/Kardon amp unit in the disco II?

one of the navigating arrow buttons has died, and keeps making erratic contact. If I can't get it apart ot fix it, I'm going to be looking for a replacement head unit.

CD slot in the head unit and the ability to play MP3 off CD would be a big plus - in which case, it doesn't really have to drive the multi-changer.

It's be nice if it had the connections for the rear audio, but not essnetial. However, ISTR that one of the pins in there is used to control the spatial sound mode on the amp, although it'd not be the end of the world if that didn't work.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:55:02 +0100, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

I did get it fixed, at the cost of losing one other button permanently

However, would still be interested if any other units work.

Reply to
Austin Shackles