Landrover 130 Double cab FORE SALE

We are currently in possession of a Landrover Defender 130 Double cab Hi-capacity pick up, it belongs to a customer who no longer requires it and wishes to sell it. The vehicle is a 'K' Reg, and is fitted with a 200TDi engine. The gearbox was overhauled about 18,000 miles ago. The vehicle was owned previously by Landrover UK, then our customer purchased it in 1996, and has used it for light work in and around London. He has now moved to Norfolk and retired. The vehicle is white in colour and is in very good condition for its age. It has only covered 120,000 miles, considerably below the average for the year. All mots since our customers ownership have been retained to prove the mileage. Internally, seats are in very good condition as is the headlining and trims. The vehicle is fitted with an Ifor Williams type canopy, however this is quite scruffy. The vehicle is currently in our workshops and is having a major service, new cambelt, full mot and any arising faults or work required will be carried out. The tax on the vehicle has run out. The underneath of the vehicle will be treated with waxoyl before the vehicle is sold. The price for this vehicle is £5995, this includes all the works being carried out as the customer is paying for this before the vehicle is sold. The vehicle is on site and can be viewed at any time, alternatively we can e-mails pictures of the vehicle to you if you require them.

Reply to
tony cable

That should be

Landrover 130 Double Cab *FOR* Sale

Alex

Reply to
Alex

On or around Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:22:08 +0000, tony cable enlightened us thusly:

hmmm. '93 motor, that makes it 11 years old, average of about 11K per year. while not excessive, I don't really think that's "considerably below average" - ISTR that 10-12K per annum is average for "good" condition in the price guides, with it having to be under 10K per annum to get A1.

not having a go, just my thoughts...

mine's 19 years old and currently standing at a bit over 250K miles, which I regard as above average, but then I do getting on for 20K miles a year with it, while our '95 disco is well under 90K in it's 9 years so far.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Actually, I think you'll find that it's:

you started it :-)

Dave W.

Dave White

hehe.

I was correcting the spelling, not the grammar.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

But Landrover is spelled Land Rover...

Reply to
David French

Actually mileage wise, the trade books, not Mickey mouse Parker's guides anyone can purchase from WHSmiths, quote that commercial vehicles average 18-25,000 miles per annum.

Reply to
tony cable

On or around Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:46:50 +0000, tony cable enlightened us thusly:

mind, the original thing says it's been used for light work in and around london, which isn't apt to rack up huge miles, just wear the clutch out :-)

open to question whether it counts as "commercial" in the same sense as for example delivery vans which are on the road all day every day.

Reply to
Austin Shackles