LR in Sunday Telegraph

The Defender 110 gets a sympathetic write up in this weeks road test and gains the approval of the passenger.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Sympathetic? I wouldn't buy one after reading that, if I weren't already smitten by Defenders. Although I agree with the 4-yr-olds assessment.

Maybe that's it. Defenders appeal to the simplistic, child-like nature of us. Dammit, they're just big toys!

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Not very sympathetic, just moans about warning lights coming on and off and that seems to be almost all that was noticed about the vehicle.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

.... but his complaints about the modern LR are pretty much exactly those that I read here on afl on a regular basis. To be fair he does also say that no other 4x4 can beat it at real offroading (not that I can read that section online 'cos it is partially obscured by an annoying advert) and shouldn't be compared like for like with Japanese 4x4s.

You should read his reviews when he *really* doesn't like a vehicle.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor