Will this fit in the 110?

Get it in! Nothing's impossible, it just seems that way through lack of effort.

Oily

Reply to
Oily

On or around Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:54:18 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

I think you mibght want a bit of cooling on that exhaust manifold.

BTW, what happens near the end of the run? sounds to me like they destroyed the turbo.

also, I hope they're damned sure the room's clean, I wouldn't run a turbo without an inlet filter. Impressive, mind.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

What a boring vid' and it was a ford....

Holden rules !!

Max

Reply to
max

LOL, that's a good one. Gives a good clue why turbos ought to be allowed to run slowly for a while after a spell at full throttle ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx