MERRY XMAS

just posting to wish everybody a very Merry Xmas and may 2005 be full of good health, happiness and prosperity for you and your loved ones.

Take care, have fun Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Have a good one yourself!

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

Have a good time, ( must be better than the cold over here :-)) )

Reply to
Hirsty's

Pantelis Giamarellos composed the following ...

Nice one, Pantelis. Same to you, yours and everyone else .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Merry Christmas to all, it looks like being a white one in N.Wales (95% chance of snow on the Island tonight - Anglesey)

Reply to
StaffBull

Lucky b....r !!

Reply to
Hirsty's

Might have a Christmas drive through the Llanberis pass if it's a whiteout, it's about the only time Snowdonia is quiet only 4 X 4's can get through, mind you saying that not all 4 X 4's ( seen a couple of Shoguns get stuck last year - bloody hilarious as I drove passed them!!)

Reply to
StaffBull

You mean to say that you didn't milk the situation for all it was worth by offering to rescue them. Shame on you!

Reply to
Dougal

No just went by with a grin like a Cheshire cat! and I didn't even have to engage diff lock and on Pirelli scorpion ST's

Reply to
StaffBull

Scorpion STs - it must have been little more than wet!

Happy Christmas all.

Reply to
Dougal

Reply to