Mid life crisis?

Just bought myself a P38 RR, I just bought myself a Fender Strat, I just bought myself an iPod video - it has to be mid life crisis at 38!!!! Mind you I am *40* next year....................

LOL!!

This is the relevant part -

Local chap, car's as good as it looks in every way I could find, except the lower tailgates got a 'bit' of lower edge roughness, but my mate can sort that for me!

Any one want to buy some original RR abs bullbars or sidesteps as I hate them!

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

404 Not Found...

paul

Reply to
Pacman

Oh, it's a RR HSE 4.6 i jusat bought!

Bugger, i'll try again!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

FFS!!!!! i'll get me coat!

Bought it private, very nice too, get a baptism of fire tomorrow as it's lugging tons of shit to Norwich!!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

lugging tons of shit to

smart...wish my mrs was as understanding as yours...2 Rangie's AND a Subaru.....'snot fair!

Paul

Reply to
Pacman

To be honest, I'm probably gonna sell the LSE, it's in getting the rear tailgate crossmember pro done & they ALL need that doing. Should make it more saleable. I have done tons to the thing, new this & that & all in all it's ace. I'm getting a new upper tailgate fit next week. It's had new water pump, new exhaust gaskets & helicoils for the shagged studs! New dampers, new grill, new headlamps, new indicators (front) & had 4 brand new Michelin tyres. Should make a very saleable vehicle as it's pretty much in A1 condition.

The Sub's a work car, but it is my company, can't see me keeping it if this turns out to be a good one.

I like to keep changing & chopping stuff like cars, however I have developed a love for the V8 engine! I love all Land Rovers. I was gonna get a 101 but as much as I love them, I just can't justify one for the money they fetch for everyday use! (Imagine Leeds to Norwich in one!)

I need a car (due to a change in my work patterns) that can lug as much as a RR as comfortably as a RR & still keep my interest in LR alive without having cars I'm never gonna use!

Nige