OT Jeep dismantlers?

People Hi,

we may be proud of our Landies but I hope everybody will agree that as offroaders we should always assist a fellow comrade in mud to repair his vehicle.

A fellow offroader here in Greece has managed to wreck his Jeep Cherokee 2.5 Turbo Diesel engine (16 valver unit with electronic injectors) and he is now looking for a replacement unit.

So anyone who could advise us of a good Jeep dismantler would be making a very big favour.

I have alredy tried Equicar, Thornton 4X4, CWS and GT4x4 through partsgateway.co.uk but unfortunately without any luck.

Thanks in advance for your kind input and suggestions

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Maybe jeeps (the latter day non military variety anyway) are simply not as cherished as landies are and are more of a consumable.

I know little about them, I am afraid.

Reply to
Larry

Too true...